What is Backup Contact ? How to backup contact and restore on phone?
During the process of using Facebook, there will be times when you see status appearances such as “Phone is broken, so all numbers are lost, let me ask you again!” or “Changing phone so I lost all contacts! ”And a lot of similar content.
We can see that we are living in the age of digital technology, cloud computing, etc. Where everything is always connected to the Internet and in constant sync. So why does the loss of contacts happen?
There are many reasons leading to the above situation, however, mainly the user does not take data backup seriously or do not know how to do it.
Backup Contact and things you need to know
Contacts is one of the most important data on everyone’s phone, and unfortunately if you lose your phone or your phone is damaged and all of your contacts are lost, you have to struggle over and over again. phone, in some cases, it is not possible to apply again.
Backup Contact can be understood as the act of copying / backing up all important contacts and original data on the phone in case the phone has trouble or when it is necessary to transfer data to another phone. For many businesses, according to backup contact (or data) is considered to be indispensable, by all the contacts, business relationships, data that the business builds in a long time. if it is lost, it will seriously affect the business.
Backup contact on iPhone using iCloud
1. Go to your phone settings and at the top, click on your iPhone’s name. This will be to the right of the circle at the top and possibly your first and last name.
2. Click on the section that says “iCloud.”
3. On this screen, you will see your iCloud usage and storage details. If the section that says “Contacts” has enabled the green slider, your contacts have been backed up.
4. If your contacts are not synced, the slider will be white, not green.
5. To back up your contacts via iCloud, tap the slider next to “Contacts” to turn green.
6.You will receive a message asking if you would like to merge any existing contacts. Select “Merge”.
7. To double check that your contacts synced, login to your account at www.icloud.com and see if they’re there.
Backup contact using 3rd party apps
Although there are quite a few apps on the Appstore for backing up contacts on iPhone, but in this article I will guide you to use iPhone Contacts Backup & Restore developed by Backuptrans. According to my experience and reviews of many users, this application works extremely well for backing up contacts on iOS.
Why should you use iPhone Contacts Backup & Restore?
There are many options for protecting iPhone contacts by backing up them, but do you know which is the best out there? Here we advise you to take a few simple mouse clicks to use our trustworthy Backuptrans iPhone Contacts Backup & Restore. Amazingly easy-to-use and yet most powerful. It can help you easily backup contact, transfer, restore and manage your iPhone contacts information.
- Backup iPhone Contacts to computer
- Restore Contacts to iPhone from PC
- Export iPhone Contacts to document file(TXT, CSV, Doc, VCF, HTML or PDF)
- Manage, Add, Edit or Delete iPhone contacts directly on computer
- Restore Contacts from iTunes Backup to iPhone
- Transfer Contacts between different Phones
- Share Contacts between iPhone and Address Books programs
- Print out iPhone Contacts on computer
- Smart Search and Filter
- Clean and reliable
Backuptrans iPhone Contacts Backup & Restore offers a perfect solution for all iPhone users to backup, restore and manage iPhone Contacts. It’s convenient and safe. It not only supports iPhone Contacts backup to computer, but also allows users to restore contacts backup from computer database to iPhone, either a new iPhone or your old iPhone. So it makes it possible and easy for iPhone users to move contacts from old iPhone to the new iPhone.
- Operating system – Windows 10/8/7/Vista/2003/XP/2000/NT.
- Processor – 1000MHz Intel, AMD CPU, M1 or above.
- Available HD space – 200MB free hard disk space or more for installation; RAM – 2GB RAM or more.
- Printer must be connected to the computer for printing.
Output Device Support:
- iPhone, iPhone 3G, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPhone 5C, iPhone 5S, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus,
- iPhone 6S, iPhone 6S Plus
- iOS 4/5/6/7/8/9
Input File Format Support:
- CSV, vCard
Output File Format Support:
- vCard, CSV, TXT, DOC, HTML, PDF
Buy Backuptrans iPhone Contacts Backup & Restore now to get deals that bring you a great experience!!!