3. What information do we collect and use?
(a) Information provided to you by “Personal Information” is information that can be used alone or in conjunction with other information to identify, locate, or contact a specific person along with related information. When you create an account, download software or take part in certain activities on the Services (e.g. surveys, sweepstakes, contests or other promotions), we may ask you to provide us with personal information by means of which we can specifically identify ourselves , find or contact you, E.g. your name, your e-mail address, your postal address or your telephone number. You may also have the option to provide us with other information about yourself or your household that may be related to information that identifies you, such as: B. Payment card number, customer card number, age or date of birth, gender, interests, product purchase information or receipts, zip code and product or content settings (including saved offers and content favorites). It will always be your decision whether you provide us with your personal data directly. In some cases, if you decline to share personal information with us, we may not be able to provide you with certain services, and you may not be eligible for certain sweepstakes, contests or other promotions. In order to be able to use our card-based offers, for example, you must also provide your e-mail address and your payment card number in addition to other requirements. For information on handling user-submitted content, see Section 8.
- Your activities in the services (e.g. pages viewed, searches carried out and functions called up);
- Operating system, web browser information and device attributes;
- Inbound referral and outbound -Websites;
- Your IP (Internet Protocol) address;
- How you interact with coupons, advertisements and other content available on or through the Services, such as: B. whether you print out a voucher or load a card-based offer onto a payment card;
- The dates and times when you visited or used the services or requested certain services or transactions;
- Location information (see Location Services in Section 3.e below); and
- Advertising identifier associated with your mobile device.
An anonymous identifier or personal information may be associated with information collected using cookies and similar technologies. If you are accessing the services from a mobile device, see section 3.e. for more information that is automatically collected.
- Device information and identifier . When you use our services or install our coupon printing software, mobile applications or one of our toolbars on your computer or other device, we may collect and store information about that device that we can use to manage our products and services and achieve a more personalized experience for you and detect and prevent fraud. If you download the coupon printing software, this device remains assigned a device ID even after the software has been uninstalled. This identifier is mainly used to prevent fraud. When you print a voucher with our print-free printing technology, we create an identifier for your printing activity, and a permanent identifier is assigned to each device that you authenticate with your phone number.
- Log files and local storage (HTML5/Flash cookies) . As with most websites, we collect certain information automatically and store it in log files. This information may include IP address, browser type, Internet Service Provider (“ISP”), referring/exit pages, operating system, date and time stamps, and clickstream data. We use this information to administer and operate our products and services, to offer you more personalized content and advertising, and for the other purposes described in Section 4 below. Certain services may use local shared objects such as Flash cookies and local storage such as HTML5 to store content information and settings. Third parties can also use Flash cookies or HTML5 to collect and store information. Different browsers may offer their own management tools for removing HTML5. Click here, to manage flash cookies.
(c) Information from third parties We may receive information about you from third parties, including personal information, cookies and other identifiers that do not personally identify you, and information about in-store and online transactions. We may use this information to administer the relevant program or service, to offer you more personalized content and advertising, and for the other purposes described in Section 4 below.
(d) Information you provide about third parties If you use one of our referral services to inform others about our services or a promotion via E. -Mail, you will be asked for that person’s name and email address. We will use the information you provide to automatically send the transfer to that person, e.g. For example, an email inviting them to the services you recommend. We do not pass this email on to any third party, except to the third party providers who were used to transmit the transfer.
(e) Information from the use of our mobile websites and applications In addition to the other information described above, we collect when you download or use one of our mobile applications or when you access the Services from a mobile device, information about your location and your mobile device location, including the operating system, device type and device identifier, may be automatically provided. We may also request access to the device storage and camera, and permission to send push notifications. You can refuse the provision of location information, storage and camera access as well as push notification permissions at any time using the system settings of your mobile device. For more information on controlling system and application settings, see the instruction manual for your mobile device.
- Mobile Analytics. We use mobile analytics software to better understand our mobile software usage and performance on your phone. This software may record information such as: For example, how often you use the application, what events occur in the application, usage, performance data, and where the application was downloaded. We can link the information collected by the analysis software with either an account identifier or a device commercial identifier.
4. How We Use Your Information We may use information we collect for the following purposes:
- Operation, maintenance and improvement of the Services and our other products and services;
- Communicate with you about coupons, advertisements, promotional offers and other content on and outside of our Services can be found.
- Process and facilitate the printing, loading and redeeming of vouchers;
- Manage and store shopping lists;
- Monitoring and improvement of marketing and Advertising campaigns and efforts;
- Provide a personalized experience on and off the Services, including targeted advertising and promotions.
- Anonymize and aggregate information for various purposes, e.g. B. Website traffic flow analysis, usage analysis, product development, market analysis, case studies, reports, insights and marketing;
- For administrative purposes, e.g. B. to manage customer service and the competition or to answer your inquiries;
- Obey our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements. and
5. When we share information?
(a) We may share personal data and other information collected or received about you with our affiliates (subsidiaries or other companies owned by CLIPONER or controlled by CLIPONER). In all cases, the affiliates can only use the information set out in Section 4.
(b) We may work with other companies to operate, maintain and provide the Services and the content, services and features available on and off the Services, including the provision of personalized vouchers and advertisements for contests and sweepstakes as well as communicating with you by email, SMS or push notification. In these circumstances, these companies have access to the information necessary, including personal data, to provide the appropriate services, content or functionality on our behalf. However, you may not use the information for purposes other than aggregation and other purposes set out in Section 5.e. For example, if you provide us with a merchant loyalty number to load a voucher that we will distribute on your loyalty card, we will give the merchant the loyalty card number and other information necessary to complete your loading request. The retailer can then match this information with other information in their possession.
(c) We may share personal data with other companies with your consent or as part of a specific program or function that is provided in cooperation with third parties. If you choose to participate in such a program or function, we authorize these third parties to use your personal information. For example, we offer coupons for or through our services that require you to complete an advertiser survey to receive the coupon. If you choose to take the survey, we will share the information you provide with the advertiser who provided the survey. You may also have the option to sign up for third party promotional emails. In order to fulfill your request, we will pass on your e-mail address to the appropriate third party. In addition, we may share your personal information with third parties in order to obtain related information, including cookies and other identifiers that do not personally identify you, and to market them on our behalf. In such cases, the third party cannot use your personal data for other purposes that are not related to our services.
(e) We may aggregate or de-identify personal data (with the exception of personal data that identify a specific person or that can be used to contact or locate a specific person) and this aggregated or unidentified information Pass on to third parties; We may also share such aggregated or unidentified information publicly to provide information about general usage of our services. In addition, we may allow our third-party service providers and providers who collect personal data in connection with the execution of functions or the provision of services on our behalf to aggregate such personal data (excluding personal data that specifically identifies a person or that is used may) contacting or searching for a specific person) or identifying such personal information in order to improve their own products and services or for internal business and research purposes, and we may allow these third parties to publicly share such aggregated or unidentified information in order to Provide information about their services.
(f) In the event that we are acquired by or merged with a third party company, we reserve the right to change the information that we obtain as part of such merger, acquisition, sale or any other change collected from you, transferring or relinquishing control. You will be informed by email or a prominent notice on our services of any change in ownership or use of your personal information, as well as any possible decisions regarding your personal information. (g) We may disclose information about you when required by law or in good faith to comply with local, state, or federal laws, or to respond to a judicial, judicial or other government order respond to subpoena or warrant or in the event of bankruptcy. For example, if required by law, we will publicly disclose information about the winners of sweepstakes and contests. We also reserve the right to disclose information if we have a good faith belief that it is appropriate or necessary to protect ourselves or the third parties we work with from fraudulent, abusive, or unlawful use Investigate and defend ourselves against third party claims or allegations, assisting government agencies, protecting the security or integrity of the Services, and protecting our rights, property or safety, and the rights of third parties with whom we work.
6. Your selection Please contact us using this form, to see if we control personal data that is shared with Linked to your email address. If CLIPONER receives information about you from a third party, you must contact that third party directly to manage your information.
- Site accounts. If you have registered a password-protected account with us, you can change or correct your personal data and settings at any time by logging into this account or contacting us at contact this form . We will respond to you within 30 days from the date you were contacted. If there is personal information that we cannot completely change or delete at your request, we will provide you with all available options.
- Emails. You can opt out of marketing coupon email notifications and other emails such as newsletters by following the instructions in our emails to you or by contacting us via contact this form . In addition, you can change your settings for certain cliponer.com e-mails by logging into your cliponer.com account and going to “E-Mail Settings” or “Notifications”. For promotional e-mails with definite offers, you can update your e-mail settings using the “Unsubscribe” or “Update profile” links in the footer. Please note that we may still send you transactional or administrative messages if you opt out of all promotional emails.
- In-app push advertising . Please note that if you opt out of all promotional push messages, we may still send you transactional or administrative messages through the app.
- Do not track the disclosure. Because there is currently no general agreement on how businesses should interpret Do Not Track signals, we currently do not respond to Do Not Track signals, regardless of whether a signal is received on a computer or mobile device. However, we do offer you the choice on how we use the information we collect through online tracking.
- Interest based advertising . Our advertising partners, vendors and other third parties can track your online activities and collect information in order to deliver content and advertising tailored to your interests. For information on how to turn off certain behavioral ads, see here .
7. Registering through Third Party Accounts and Social Media Sharing You may have the option to register with us through third party accounts such as Facebook. These services authenticate your identity and may offer you the opportunity to provide us with certain information (such as your name and your e-mail address). We may store the information you provide to us through such accounts and combine it with other information, including personal information. Deactivating your Facebook or any other such account may not terminate your account with us. Our services may also contain social media functions, e.g. B. sharing widgets provided by Facebook, Twitter, Google and Pinterest. These functions may record your IP address, which page you visit on our website and may set a cookie so that the function works properly. Social media features and widgets are either hosted by a third party or hosted directly on our services. Your interactions with these features are subject to the privacy policies of the company providing them.
8. Community forums/blogs; User Generated Content
We may offer features that enable users to post comments, recipes, photos, videos and other user generated content in public areas within the Services (“Community Forums”). When you post content on a community forum, it is public by default. In addition, your account name and photo can be linked to the content and in this case displayed publicly. Your user profile can also be linked to your public profile from a third-party account if you have registered with us via Facebook or another such service. Please note in particular that your user profile and any user-generated content you post, including personal information, is intended for public use, is publicly available and will not be considered confidential. We may display user-generated content on our Services, including comments and recipes, and we or our users may share such content with third party websites and services. To request the removal of your personal information from a community forum, please contact us . In some cases, we may not be able to remove your personal information. In this case, we will inform you if we cannot and why.
9. Our Commitment to Data Security
The Services may use various physical, electronic, and administrative procedures to ensure the confidentiality of your personal information. Additional security measures such as Secure Sockets Layer (“ SSL “) or other technologies are applied when you conduct financial transactions with our services. However, because no security measures are perfect or impenetrable, we cannot guarantee the security of any information you submit to us, or it may prevent unauthorized access or theft of data. For functions of our services that require a login or password, it is important that you protect yourself against unauthorized access to your password and your computer or mobile device. Use strong logins and passwords that are difficult to guess, and change your logins and password regularly. Make sure to sign out when you no longer use a shared computer. Please notify us immediately if you think your account, login, or password has been compromised.
10. Our commitment to protect the privacy of children The website is not intended for use by anyone under the age of 13. Use or access to the website by anyone under the age of 13 is strictly prohibited. If we learn that the Services have collected personal information from a user under the age of 13, we will take the appropriate steps to delete that information.
11. Your Privacy Rights You have the right to request:
- Information about how your personal data is processed
- A copy of this personal data
- Everything that is inaccurate in your personal data is corrected immediately
You can also:
- Request object to the processing of your personal data
- Request the deletion of your personal data when there is no longer any reason to do so
- Request that the processing of your personal data be restricted in certain circumstances
If you have any of these requests, please contact us: [email protected]
Follow You a link to another website